Sustainability is the cornerstone for creating a better future. From electric vehicles and renewable energy sources, to enhancing our everyday lives in phones and watches, batteries power these possibilities. At Cirba Solutions, we help our customers enhance their sustainability programs by supporting their battery recycling efforts and putting those materials back into a sustainable battery supply chain.
We are a customer-centric company with team members committed to sustainability. We aim to help our customers’ business grow while supporting the environment. Our Community Affairs role implements, and executes and organizes events, volunteers and more to advance the purpose and goals of Cirba Solutions in our local facilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for executing community outreach activities and initiatives.
- Serves as local facility ambassadors by maintaining relationships with established key local, regional, and State level stakeholders, educational organizations, community groups, non-profits, elected officials, municipal staff, and others pursuing strategic thought leadership and volunteer opportunities.
- Understand and explain company and our role in the battery supply chain to community members.
- Assist in writing community materials and execute final outputs.
- Works closely with Community Engagement Manager, and site team to implement localized plan to better connect and engage with community and inform them about our programs and initiatives.
- Provide support for events and meetings hosted by the company.
- Attends community events, representing the company, including Chamber meetings, lunch & learns, local events and more.
- Always represents Cirba Solutions in a positive and professional.
- Assist writing about community activities for internal/external platforms.
- Work with local cross-functional team to implement and execute support and enhance community outreach.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Exceptional communicator.
- Relationship builder.
- Self-starter, motivated to learn, proactively brings ideas and able to takes initiative.
- Motivated by sustainability and innovative projects.
- Highly collaborative.
- Able to handle multiple requests simultaneously.
- Team player.
- Must exhibit excellent listening, writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Travel 40-60% within the state, and some nationally.