Do you have 1 to 3 years of experience (or substantial internship experience) in communications, journalism, social media or a related field?
Are you looking to work for a company whose purpose is to “leave it better” – as in truly strives to make the world a better place through their work?
Do you want flexibility in where, when and how you work, with the trust and responsibilities that come with working on rewarding, fulfilling projects?
Looking to work with a small team of people who bring a joyful energy to their work; care about one another, their clients and their community; and who believe good work leads to a good life?
If your answer is yes, then Krile Communications might be for you!
We are seeking an Account Specialist who will:
To apply, send your resume and portfolio samples (samples of writing and social media content preferred) to Jill Buterbaugh, Executive Vice President at Jill@KrileCommunications.com by March 10.
- Engage in the day-to-day management of client projects, including direct client contact, under the supervision of senior account staff.
- Be responsible for ongoing client projects, including writing content, developing graphics, social media engagement, etc. (knowledge of Canva, Meta and Constant Contact is a plus) and managing deadlines of such projects as directed.
- Assist in planning, plan execution and reporting for client projects.
- Assist with writing and managing design and production of client materials.
- Assist with pursuing new business opportunities, including brainstorming ideas and developing proposals.
- Assist in development of, and managing to, client budgets.
- Participate in community and civic groups/activities of interest to the employee.
- Represent Krile Communications within the community.
- Assist with administrative and office management activities as requested/needed.
- Be responsible for highly confidential information.