Job Opening – Director of Information Technology – Lancaster, OH
IT Director’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the Association’s ATM network
- Online Coordinator for the core processing system
- Maintain the Association’s email systems and users
- Help maintain the Association’s website
- Maintain the phone system
- Oversee the buildings and grounds at all three offices
- Maintain vendor management policy and procedures
High School diploma or equivalent is required; a degree or certification in Information Technology or a related field is preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (such as Word and Excel) is required.
How to Apply
Please stop in at any of our offices and pick up an application (please provide a resume with the application).
If you have any questions, please contact our Bank President at 740-653-3863.
111 E Main St 1100 W Fair Ave 1515 CrossCreeks Blvd
Lancaster, OH 43130 Lancaster, OH 43130 Pickerington, OH 43147
740-653-3863 740-653-1895 614-863-0333
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Fairfield Federal takes affirmative action in support of its policy to and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor