Position: Shift Lead
Shift: First (Day), Second (Afternoon), Third (Night)
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to 7Brew! Come join a crew that is all about cultivating kindness, great coffee, fun, family and friends!
A shift lead is responsible for managing the operations of a shift and leading the on-shift crew. A Shift Lead provides correction, encouragement, guidance, and redirection to the team throughout the shift to ensure the integrity of our values, product, and service are maintained in the Manager’s absence. A Shift Lead exemplifies our values and culture every day (on or off the clock), and is a reliable, stable leader the team can lean on in stressful situations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Knowledgeable of all recipes and secret menu items
- Knowledgeable of all stand processes and procedures
- Take full responsibility for the operations and energy of the shift: drink quality, customer interaction, speed, music, etc. Make changes when necessary.
- Communicate with the stand management team about relevant developments in personnel, equipment, inventory levels, and operations.
- Assist the stand management team with the training and development of the team members.
A qualified candidate must have good communication skills, ability to lift up to 50lbs, can stand for up to 8 hours at a time, occasionally climb a ladder and stepladder, and can work outside for prolonged period regardless of weather conditions.