Key Accounts Representative
SOUTH CENTRAL POWER COMPANY
South Central Power Company, Ohio’s largest electric cooperative, is seeking an individual to fill the position of Key Accounts Representative.
Responsibilities include assess and address issues of members identified as having “Key Accounts” as stipulated by the Cooperative. This position is responsible for building and maintaining relationships that assure the mutual success of the Cooperative and the Key Account. Relationships are to be maintained with existing identified Key Accounts as well as developed with prospective members who will generally meet the criteria of 1 megawatt (MW) and above.
Candidates must have exceptional written and oral communication skills and be able to effectively present to members. This position will report to the Director of Energy Services and Business Development and work out of the Lancaster office.
Other essential functions include:
- Serve as primary contact for all commercial and industrial loads identified as existing Key Accounts and assist with any other commercial large power account requests such as billing, rate schedule and payments.
- Serve as project lead during new construction phases for prospective members who will generally meet the criteria of a Key Account. This includes:
- Timely flow of information between developers and cooperative personnel.
- Gathering all necessary load, project requirement information and timelines from the member or his/her representative and sharing that information with cooperative personnel to assure timely completion of projects.
- Conduct site visits to offer assistance and any Cooperative services and products that may be beneficial to Key Account members, including, but not limited to making recommendations for improving load factor, power factor and power quality.
- Serve as project lead for all commercial rebate programs.
- A high school diploma is required. A bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, communications or related field desired. Must complete NRECA course: 487.2 Managing Your Electric Cooperative’s Key Accounts within two years from hire date.
- At least five years of experience in customer service with an electric utility is desired. At least two years managing commercial accounts, negotiating business deals and building customer relationships is required.
- Knowledge of electric distribution systems and general understanding of energy related electro-technologies is desired.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package. Apply to join our team today!
EEO – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Use the link HERE to apply.