Headquartered in Lancaster, Ohio, Lancaster Wings Inc. & LT Pizza Co. is a local restaurant franchise group that is owned and operated by Larry Tipton. Our company is comprised of 10 Buffalo Wild Wings, 11 Pizza Cottages, and a Lancaster legacy restaurant, the Pink Cricket. At Lancaster Wings Inc. & LT Pizza Co., we pride ourselves on providing best in class hospitality, serving the highest quality food and beverages, and making a positive impact in our local restaurant communities.
Our company is continually seeking opportunities for expansion requiring us to seek experienced, highly motivated, and career focused professionals to support our operational teams. We are currently seeking applications for an experienced, organized, and detail-oriented business administrator. This role is an invaluable function of our operation because of the administrative processes, efficiency, and support it provides our field leaders and operational teams.
Job Title: Business Administrator
Reports to: Owner and Chief Operating Officer
Overtime Status: Exempt
The responsibilities of the business administrator include, but are not limited to:
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- This is an in-person, Monday through Friday office position with flexible start/end times, so long as the office schedule is consistent
- Oversee visitors to the office and ensure a friendly, personal, and professional experience
- Maintain the office phone system by answering or forwarding calls, taking messages and communicating to the teams respectively
- Ensure office efficiency by maintaining common areas, organizing procedures, handling correspondence, managing file systems, and overseeing supplies and equipment
- Oversee day-to-day office activities as main point of contact in reception area, and keep management informed regularly via performance reports
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events; booking travel; maintaining file systems; mailing and shipping packages; and updating contacts database and employee lists
- Oversee and maintain office equipment for uninterrupted function, identify needs and acquire supplies, manage vendor relationships, and coordinate food deliveries when requested
- Manage all aspects of space/infrastructure planning (ex: moves, additions, changes to workstations) and provide answers, resources, and solutions when requested
- Pick-up, distribute, and organize/file all company mail for both brands
- Work directly with the owner, Larry Tipton, and our accounting firm to manage all aspects of weekly bill pay for both brands
- Maintain regular, professional and friendly communications with managers and store operators
- Implement policies and procedures, measure outcomes against standards, and improve operational flow
- Coordinate internal and external resources, and cultivate relationships with vendors
- Respond to requests and questions about office operations
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Support and maintain various social media accounts for all 3 brands, as well as respond to guest comments and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in business, business administration, or equivalent
- One to three years of experience in office or business management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and aptitude for learning new software and systems
- Strong time-management and people skills, high degree of flexibility, and excellent multitasking ability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of company information
- Strong level of communication and follow through on tasks, responsibilities, and projects
- Experience in reporting, developing standards, and promoting process improvement are preferred, but not required
The pay range will be based on experience, but competitive and negotiable. Paid vacation and flexible PTO days. The company will also provide expense reimbursement for your personal cell phone. The benefits eligibility waiting period for Lancaster Wings Inc & LT Pizza Co is the first of the month following 30 days. Once the benefits eligibility waiting period has been successfully satisfied, the person in this role will qualify for medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as other voluntary benefits such as life, accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity, and pet insurance.
Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc.
Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with an Administrators including walking, bending, standing, reaching, and sitting.
***Send Resumes to email@example.com***
Lancaster Wings, Inc. and LT Pizza Co LLC is an independent franchisee of Buffalo Wild Wings, an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer. We are committed to providing all team members with a safe, drug-free environment, void of discrimination or harassment where our team members can learn, grow, and develop more than they can on their own.