If you own or run a business… do you ever find yourself asking these questions?
Remember February 2020? Economic growth, comfort, excitement for spring and summer to arrive.
Then, March came in out of nowhere. The global event left no one untouched — whether by the virus itself, your job, your family, your business, panic, confusion, or anxiousness.
Amidst chaos, opportunity arises. And for certain businesses, the past year opened up so many doors. It’s time to take ACTION before your competition does.
Join ActionCOACH and Snyder & Company to learn Nine Things You Can Act on NOW. We'll open the doors at 5 p.m. with food, drink, and networking.
You’ll learn practical tools and strategies you can immediately apply including:
- COVID Tax Relief Opportunities to take advantage of
- Possible upcoming tax considerations
- How to navigate “work from home” and “hybrid” work
- Developing and maintaining a high-growth business
- Our Six Step Method to achieve TRUE FREEDOM as a business owner
- How (and why) to plan ahead – maximizing the asset value of your business
You won't want to miss this one... food, drink, networking, PLUS the $19 you spend to attend is going straight to an amazing charity. Be sure to bring your business cards. You will have the chance to network and forge a new business relationship just by attending.
And if you own/run a B2B business, go ahead and invite a few of your clients. This will strengthen your relationship and as they grow their business, that’s good for you and your business!